My bed, obviously. I believe there might be laundry on it, but notice the sleeping bag I need to use as a make-shift blanket. Know why? It's because after 2 weeks my car has STILL not arrived (I got it shipped from CA). I had so much headache with the transport company, HORRIBLE do not EVER contract with West Coast Auto Transport. DO NOT I REPEAT!
Ok that's enough of my ranting. Anyway, the thing is I don't have a lot of things that are still in my car and that's why I'm so pissed haha.
There's my computer and desk! Yes, it's messy I know that's because I was doing some work on it. Anyway, right now those are the only pictures I have, more to come! Thanks for being patient :)


1 則留言:
Hey Colleen! I finally was able to get to see your blog! Your dorm looks like it's a little bit bigger than the ones at Cal Poly. They both have white walls, ha ha. Anywayz, hope you are enjoying your new home away from home, Miss Yah!
發佈留言