11.12.2006

Oxford

This weekend I went to Oxford, it's about 2 hours by bus outside of London (West of London) and it was a very picturesque place. Even though I didn't get to see all of it, it was well worth the trip! I took the Oxford Tube which is the bus in the picture, 11 pounds round trip ticket and it picks you up at several stops, very convenient!
So when I got there I got onto the City Sighseeing bus tour that took me around the city and I could "Hop On and Off" as they say on the tour to the places of interest. The two elderly ladies in the photo are no one that I know but I took it because they are both wearing red flowers on their coats, which are Poppies that represent their support for the troops in the war. Many British people seem to be wearing these and I never knew what they were before.
Funny enough we passed a restaurant called "Opium Den" I did not dare go inside haha even though I probably should have! The other photo is of the street that's all.
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

ohmygosh i love this place. Your pictures brought back all the memories....
call me bitch. On Tuesday. Or Wednesday.