2.10.2006

V-Day and Friends





SInce Valentine's Day is coming around, KILL ME NOW BY THE WAY, lots of chocolate molds and boxes are being done. The Apple Pie Bakery and Cafe (our school coffee shop), is wrapping them up all nice so people can buy them at a heinous price and think "Hey it's from the CIA, so it should be good right?" Who knows... anyway here are the pics. Also, there is a picture of our eating group (part of them). My friend Rose is on the left (short hair) and Tanya (my roommate is on the right). I would have been sitting in the middle (see all those plates with dessert?), but I was getting more food hahaha. Everyone goes freaking crazy during the grand buffet. 3 more weeks and I can see it again yay! :)

So can you...

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

Happy Valentine's Day! I got your valentine card yesterday in the mail, you are too cute. Harry Potter, lol. Anywayz, my sister says thank you. You are her first valentine...and prolly only one, lol jk. Anywayz, take care colleen! Luv yah, ttyl!

匿名 說...

Wow... Such cool pics. Looks like every day is a new and exciting experience. Can't wait to see more. Happy Valentine's!