5.12.2006

Bowling and Amish Market

Ok, so you're probably wondering, what in the world is an Amish Market. "I thought that the Amish people were a secluded bunch where no one could see them in public so why would they have a market" right? Well...it's all a marketing ploy I say! I went into the Amish Market, thinking, "Ok so there are going to be all things Amish". Boy was I WrONG. In fact, inside, it looks like a Trader Joe's meets Whole Foods. They have lots of varieties of cheeses, fruits, seafood, a great Patisserie, sushi bar, charcuterie, hot food and cold food side. It' SO Great in there! I always get my cut fruit from there and it's so cheap (1-2 bucks for a half of a papaya already cut and peeled!! What a deal!) So, life is pretty good here for these past 5 months. I can't believe that it will be about one more month until I go HOME!!!!




沒有留言: