On our trip to Westminster we went through this area where there were so many street performers that were trying to make money off of wearing costumes and posing for hours on end. I have to say though, some of the costumes were quite nice, ther was one of the "invisible man" just becuase this guy had rigged something on top of his head to look as is he had no head. Pretty cool haha. Anyway it was a great day for sightseeing and I bought 3 books at this discount book sale. Hopefully I'll actually get to read them everyday on the tube when I go to work. The London Underground is good and bad. It has so many delays all the time, even though it's way easier to understand then the NY subway system. There are no "transfers available to the N R B Z 1 4 5 6 T M J etc etc etc..." haha. Anyway so my friends and I just moved to our new place in South Ealing which is quite a quiet neighborhood but it's nicfe and residential which is what I like. It's close to the tube station so that's always nice. Too bad for my friend Bart though he has the longest commute, whereas for me I have a special train that I can take to Paddington where my work is and it only takes about 20 minutes to get towork, which is GREAT in the mornings! :) Anyway, so work is going alright, the girl who was in the station that I am in now quit on monday unexpectedly so it's kinda hard becuase they just hired a new person and they expect me to train him. that does not man sense at all seeing as though I have only been here for 4 freaking days man! Alright well enjoy the pics, I tried to enhance them a bit. :)
沒有留言:
發佈留言