1.18.2006

2 days left....

In the spirit of procrastination, I believe that photos of the LA Auto Show and the our most recent trip to the San Diego Wild Animal Park trip.

Hereeee goes!


On the day of the LA International Auto Show, Guh tells me that we are going and so I get some free tickets from my wonderful friend Nancy (thank you Nancy). I think, oh yeah we're going to be there for a few hours, 3 max. BOY WAS I SO WRONG. It was me, Guh, Beanz and the wife and we were at that Auto Show for EIGHT AND A HALF hours. 8 and a 1/2! Also, we went for 6 of those hours with nothing to eat, so you can imagine how happy I was during that time.

GUH: "Colleen, get in this Volkswagon GTI it's great!"
COLLEEN: "Not until I get something to eat Guh or I'm going to faint!"

This was basically the conversation that went on for about 2 hours until we finally got something, whew. We barely had enough time to look at the international cars, but DID get a chance to see the Bugatti. The famous million dollar car. Personally, it's not all that, not even. Alright friends enjoy!





沒有留言: