1.30.2006

CIA Campus






Greetings Everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, there have been many problems with my internet. It so happens that the CIA is not so compatible with Macs! ARGH! Oh well, I'm still waiting for my car to get shipped too, that's another dilemma in the works. Anyway! These pictures were taken last week (4 days after it snowed). Can you believe from 1 week ago the snow is still there? That's how unbelieveably cold it is here.

Beautiful campus though.

The picture of the hands are handprints of famous chefs and influential people in the hospitality industry. Some notable ones are Paul Bocuse, Julia Child, Wolfgang Puck, etc. I'll have to take a closer look next time and see who is REALLY on there.

This auditorium is where we had our orientation. It was so boring, but the building was very nice. The theater is located in the Conrad Hilton Library. Supposedly he donated 8 million dollars to the school to build that library, pretty crazy huh?

沒有留言: