



Hello Folks!
I apologize for the delay of updating the website!! Here are some great places we went to though in New York. After the pictures, I'll talk a little bit about each place. Hope you're doing really well!
The only pictures I have of are of some places in Manhattan and the CIA.
Andrea has some of Central Park Zoo and Central Park and other Manhattan stuff. Anyway! Here are the first set of pictures.
Colleen
Here we are at Gray's Papaya: the BEST hot dog shop in NYC. The best thing to get there is the "Recession Special". It comes with 2 "dogs", with everything on it. Everything includes sauerkraut, caramelized onions with a red sauce, and spicy mustard. The bun is toasty and the dog is crisp yet with a deep beef flavor. With each bite you drink the featured drink, for us we got Papaya Juice. It's like an Orange Julius but way better. Anyway here are some pics of Gray's Papaya.
沒有留言:
發佈留言