The picture by the lake is of the residence halls, the one on the left is mine (Pick-Herndon). Supposedly, it's one of the founders or something.
The large Hogwarts looking building is Roth Hall, the place where we have all of our classes (business and culinary). So far, we haven't been in any culinary classes because we just got measure for our uniforms last week. On the first day of orientation, they gave us this humongous CIA bag with 12 books in it. Boy was it heavy. I will take a picture of the knife bag we got too for those of you who are interested.
Something cool happened yesterday, I GOT A PACKAGE! Daddy sent a microwave rice cooker and a bunch of other goodies: watermelon seeds, milk tea powdered, sour skittles, crystallized ginger, crispy chinese candy, it was great! I feel so special THANKS DADDY!
Anyway, everyone here thinks our school looks like Hogwarts, which is fine for me! haha.




沒有留言:
發佈留言