1.13.2006

:::::::SPRINKLES::::::::



Rachel's Favorite:
VANILLA (bourbon vanilla or something)

Believe it or not, these prices on the website are the ACTUAL prices of the cupcakes. Yes, I know what you are thinking. Why would ANYONE pay that much money for a freaking cupcake? It's just a cake! OR even muffin rather! (haha dig at Sarah). But anyway, don't poo poo it, the parking was insane but it was SO worth it. I daresay that the cupcakes were better than...wait for it...wait for it.......Magnolia Bakery.

Yes, I'm sorry it's better, the cake is more moist, the frostings are way more creative and they have more variety. GRANTED, Magnolia has some other great desserts and Sprinkles is strictly Cupcakes. try it people, you will be upset if you don't (if you are a foodie like me and my buds)


What you see here are the RED VELVET cupcake (half eaten) and the Vanilla. Both DELISHHHHHHH yummy in our tummies

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Mmmmm. I can't get those cupcakes outta my head. When are we going back, Colleen???